Remote, IL remote US
WHO IS TALUTION GROUP?
Talution Group is a technology recruiting and staffing firm that provides direct-hire and project based talent solutions to companies that need to attract, hire, and retain talented people. We pride ourselves on the ability to engage passive talent in a competitive tech space and play an instrumental role in advancing their careers. While we serve an international client base, our mission for Talution is to be the Talent solution for our clients.
We're adding a team member to join our growing troop of experts. You will report to a top-performing tech recruiter in Talution Group working on the staffing team. Through hands-on training with experienced team members, you will learn how to qualify and place highly sought-after professionals in the technology industry. You will become a subject matter expert on the most desired tech roles and deliver top-notch talent to our clients.
Are you passionate about working with a wide variety of clients ranging from boutique technology firms to global financial service firms?
Are you interested in supporting fast-paced SMB clients that push cutting edge technology forward?
Do you have a willingness to understand our clients’ needs and reflect their values by creating a positive interview process? Do you have a desire to manage and grow accounts?
Are you versatile enough to deliver candidates for clients utilizing VMS as well as SMB companies looking for account managers who go above and beyond with their personal touch?
Talution Group team is very diligent when qualifying prospective candidates by fully understanding our client’s needs and ensuring Talution Consultants are supported during each phase of the process from the interview to wrapping up a client engagement. We build meaningful and lasting relationships with our clients and consultants.
- Work alongside your manager in order to gain a firm understanding of the full life cycle recruitment process
- Identify, source, and reach out to candidates that meet client requirements by leveraging provided resources
- Qualify candidate competencies in reference to the position description and insights provided from the client
- Ensure prospective candidate-culture fit and core values by asking behavioral-based screening questions
- Research our clients to understand the competitive landscape and pitch them to candidates
- Actively participate during training sessions and tutorials given by our team’s various subject matter experts
- Collaborate with client account managers in order to learn the intangible qualities a hiring manager desires
- Collaborate with the sourcing and research team to learn best practices for identifying a challenging
- Nurture relationships with placed consultants as well as manage expectations and performance
- Uncover business leads by gathering market intel via candidate activity and other available sources
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- 1+ years of technical sourcing and/or recruiting experience or applicable sales experience
- Demonstrated success in a customer-centric environment
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- High sense of urgency and self-confidence while working in a results-oriented environment
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills with the ability to work independently and on a team
YOUR GROWTH at TALUTION:
Within 1 month you’ll:
Be fully on-boarded to our various systems and tools.
Sit-in with experienced team members to learn the ropes of our business.
Watch relevant training videos that cover various technologies, systems and recruitment strategies.
Within 3 months you’ll:
Have learned how to track your activity through Bullhorn and manage your metrics in InsightSquared.
Contribute to the recruiting team’s goals utilizing different tools and strategies you learned.
Have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to recruit on your own using best practices.
Within 6 months you’ll:
Have the knowledge and training to understand market trends in the tech space and use this to target top talent and maintain a ‘bench’ of opportunistic candidates.
Be strategically exposed and have the confidence to run a ‘full-desk.’
Build a network presence through our partnerships and sponsored events, helping to grow your influence over our target market.
Competitive base salary + commission!
Complete tech recruitment training and a “Do What’s Right” mentality!
We provide opportunities to expand your depth of knowledge and scope of responsibility!
We foster an environment of flexibility and work-life balance!
Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, PTO, onsite gym and more!
Our rockstar employees have significant tenure within TALUTION and the staffing industry!
We have an established client base with more jobs than we can fill with the current team!
Casual work environment - no suits required!
Leadership’s commitment to personal and professional growth is a top priority!
We strongly encourage people of color, LGBTQ+ community, veterans and active-duty military, parents, individuals with disabilities, and individuals from all cultural backgrounds to apply. We believe in the power of teams that draw from diverse backgrounds.
**We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.**