Chicago, IL 60606 US
We’re a recruitment services firm based in Chicago, IL that provides flexible and creative talent solutions for companies looking to strengthen the return they get on their most important investment: PEOPLE
We pride ourselves on the ability to engage passive talent in the competitive tech space and play an instrumental role in advancing their careers. Our mission is to be the most respected and effective recruiting firm for every client and candidate we work with.
We are adding members to each of our growing recruiting departments.These include our Dedicated Recruiting Service Team and Talution Group. You will become a subject matter expert on the most desired tech roles and deliver top-notch talent to our clients.
Objective Paradigm is very diligent when qualifying prospective candidates by fully understanding our client’s needs and ensuring our consultants are supported during each phase of the process from the interview to wrapping up a client engagement. We build meaningful and lasting relationships with our clients and consultants.
You will do well in this role if:
- You interested in supporting fast-paced clients that push cutting edge technology forward
- You have a willingness to understand our clients’ needs and reflect their values by creating a positive interview process
- You have a desire to manage and grow accounts
- You are versatile enough to deliver candidates for clients utilizing VMS as well as SMB companies looking for account managers who go above and beyond with their personal touch
- Work alongside your manager in order to gain a firm understanding of the full life cycle recruitment process
- Identify, source, and reach out to candidates that meet client requirements by leveraging provided resources
- Qualify candidate competencies in reference to the position description and insights provided from the client
- Ensure prospective candidate-culture fit and core values by asking behavioral-based screening questions
- Research our clients to understand the competitive landscape and pitch them to candidates
- Actively participate during training sessions and tutorials given by our team’s various subject matter experts
- Collaborate with client account managers in order to learn the intangible qualities a hiring manager desires
- Collaborate with the sourcing and research team to learn best practices for identifying candidates
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- 1+ years of technical recruiting experience
- Demonstrated success in a customer-centric environment
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- High sense of urgency and self-confidence while working in a results-oriented environment
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills with the ability to work independently and on a team
YOUR GROWTH AT OBJECTIVE PARADIGM:
Within 1 month you’ll:
- Be fully on-boarded to our various systems and tools.
- Sit-in with experienced team members to learn the ropes of our business.
- Watch relevant training videos that cover various technologies, systems and recruitment strategies.
- Have learned how to track your activity through Bullhorn and manage your metrics in InsightSquared.
- Contribute to the recruiting team’s goals utilizing different tools and strategies you learned.
- Have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to recruit on your own using best practices.
- Have the knowledge and training to understand market trends in the tech space and use this to target top talent and maintain a ‘bench’ of opportunistic candidates.
- Build a network presence through our partnerships and sponsored events, helping to grow your influence over our target market.
- Competitive base salary + commission or bonus opportunity!
- We provide opportunities to expand your depth of knowledge and scope of responsibility!
- We foster an environment of flexibility and work-life balance!
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, PTO, and more!
- We have an established client base with more jobs than we can fill with the current team!
- Casual work environment - no suits required!
- Leadership’s commitment to personal and professional growth is a top priority!
**We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.**
The salary range for this position can range from $40, 000 - $110, 000 annually plus bonus.
In determining a candidate’s starting salary many factors are taken into consideration such as the candidate's years of experience and whether or not it is specific to our industry as well as cost of living.