Tech Recruiter - Financial Markets
Chicago, IL 60606 US
WHO IS OBJECTIVE PARADIGM?
We’re a recruiting services firm based in Chicago, IL that provides creative solutions to companies that need to find, attract, hire, and retain talented people.
SEARCHING FOR YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE?
We're adding a team member to join our growing troop of experts. You will report to a Manager Partner on Objective Paradigm’s Fintech Desk. Through hands-on training with experienced team members, you will learn how to qualify and place highly sought-after professionals in the Fintech industry.
Recruit the best C++ talent in the marketplace to coincide with a leading book of business in the fintech/crypto industry.
- 3+ years of modern C++ contingency recruiting experience within the fintech/blockchain/crypto industry with a strong tilt towards the Linux/Unix OS
- A deep understanding of where to source/recruit the best C++ developers across big tech, and trading space. We expect the hire to be able to understand what specific groups/products within big-tech have the best C++ talent, not just the company names
- An understanding of where to find C++ talent in the open-source community
- An understanding of the C++ startup market, and where the best talent lies within this space
- Successful track record of making C++ placements in the prop trading, hedge fund, crypto industry
- Established network of candidates in the C++ community
- Confidence to only submit quality candidates that represent a behavioral fit with good tenure
- Ability to recruit passive candidate and turn them into placements
- Out of the box sourcing techniques that go beyond job postings, inMails, and traditional LinkedIn searches. I.e. using meetups, GitHub/stack overflow, human predictions to source
- Ability to leverage an ATS (Bullhorn ideally) to make placements
- Equally adept at using email and phone as a method of influence to solicit candidates.
- Network beyond the office, at C++ meetups, conferences both virtual and in-person
- Recruiter skills/experience that can guide a candidate from cradle to grave. That includes sourcing, recruiting, negotiation, and candidate management
- A mindset that operates at the highest level of transparency and integrity
- Familiar with the top CS programs in North America, Asia, and Europe.
- Competitive base salary + commission!
- Complete tech recruitment training and a “Do What’s Right” mentality!
- We provide opportunities to expand your depth of knowledge and scope of responsibility!
- We foster an environment of flexibility and work-life balance!
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, PTO, onsite gym and more!
- Our rockstar employees have significant tenure within OP and the staffing industry!
- We have an established client base with more jobs than we can fill with the current team!
- Casual work environment - no suits required!
- Leadership’s commitment to personal and professional growth is a top priority!
**We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.**
The salary range for this position can range from $40,000 - $100,000 annually plus commissions.
In determining a candidate’s starting salary many factors are taken into consideration such as the candidate's years of experience and whether or not it is specific to our industry as well as cost of living.