Chicago, IL 60606
Who is Objective Paradigm?
We’ re a technology-driven recruitment services firm based in Chicago, IL. We provide creative solutions to companies that need to find, attract, hire and retain talented people. We pride ourselves on the ability to engage talented people that are highly sought-after in the competitive tech space and play an instrumental role in advancing their careers.
While we serve an international client base, keep in mind that our mission is the same today as it was when we opened our doors in 1999 to be the most respected and effective recruiting firm for every client and candidate we work with.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for working with the firm' s Controller to prepare and process payroll, which includes oversight of the firm’ s internal time-card system, benefits coordination/reconciliations and preparation of necessary journal entries; invoicing clients and overseeing accounts receivable/collections; and maintaining the general ledger for recording of bank transactions.
- Managing Payroll Process
- Managing Accounts Receivable/Collections
- Processing client invoices
- Recording bills and cash transactions in general ledger
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Assistance with month end close
- Financial statement preparation
- Assist in gathering information for budgeting and forecasting
- Ad hoc management reports
- Expense report management
- Other miscellaneous tasks
- Strong ethical code
- Proficient in Excel
- Solid time management skills
- A documented track record for achieving targeted objectives
- Works with autonomy while in a team environment
- An entrepreneurial spirit- willingness to work towards the growth of the firm even when the duty stretches outside your job description
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or work related experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- QuickBooks and Paylocity experience is a plus
- We provide opportunities to expand your depth of knowledge and scope of responsibility!
- We foster an environment of flexibility and work-life balance!
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, PTO, onsite gym and more!
- Our rockstar employees have significant tenure within OP and the staffing industry!
- Casual work environment - no suits required!
- Leadership’ s commitment to personal and professional growth is a top priority!
**We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.**