Senior Quantitative Researcher/ Strategy Developer
Chicago, IL 60622
An industry leader in the financial space, our client is one part technology company, one part trading company. They use a quantitative approach to produce complex and competitive trading strategies. Their algorithmic, black box strategies are deployed in various markets all around the globe. As they continue to expand into new products, markets, and trading strategies; the company seeks highly talented individuals to join the team.
Although they come from different backgrounds, they are all problem solvers. The team strives to maintain a collaborative and productive environment. Hard work is recognized and highly rewarded in their 100% merit-based workplace. They focus on results rather than politics or bureaucracy, creating an environment where a team can thrive, learn, and excel to their maximum potential.
In addition to a challenging and rewarding atmosphere, the team enjoys extremely competitive compensation including very generous performance-based bonuses. Other perks include company paid medical and dental insurance, 401k with employer match, game room and social areas to relax, on-site gym facility, free snacks and beverages, as well as daily catered lunches.
If you' re interested in:
- Working collaboratively with the technology and business teams to develop an understanding of complex financial markets, products, and strategies
- Analyzing financial market data to identify patterns and potential opportunities
- Developing forecasts and building predictive and profitable trading models
- Exploring and working with industry leading software and research tools
- Working alongside industry experts in the fields of technology and quantitative finance
- Leading/mentoring junior team members
- Working on challenging and dynamic problems in a team atmosphere
- Taking ownership of and leading projects from start to finish
What they are looking for:
- Problem solvers who are driven, self-motivated, and " outside of the box" thinkers
- Motivated, dependable, and responsible team players
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Bachelor’ s, Master’ s, or PhD in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science)
- Programming skills and understanding of basic programming concepts
- Must be willing to take ownership