Sales Executive - Dedicated Recruiting Services Group
Chicago, IL 60606
WHO IS OBJECTIVE PARADIGM?
We’ re a recruitment services firm based in Chicago, IL that provides flexible and creative talent solutions for companies looking to strengthen the return they get on their most important investment: PEOPLE
We pride ourselves on the ability to engage passive talent in the competitive tech space and play an instrumental role in advancing their careers. Our mission is to be the most respected and effective recruiting firm for every client and candidate we work with.
- Can identify if we are talking to the right person - decision-maker, influencer, champion
- Can work across multiple stakeholders
- Sell and communicate the value (time, money, speed) of service
- Identify prospects and navigate to the champion and decision-maker to sell service option
- Work in tandem with practice leader of the business unit and CRO
- To generate their own prospect and target list
- Sell 6 month + projects
- Develop a short list of relationships for channel selling
- Develop an expert understanding of the DRS & Sourcing practices as well as the other offerings of Objective’ s companies. Demonstrate capabilities of understanding the value of each offering and the abilities to position the right services(s) and offerings for each unique sales opportunity
- Sold service/deliverable projects in the 100k-500k range
- Experience landing accounts and expanding account/positioning it appropriately
- Proven participation in a group or community that was used to land business
- Proven networker
- Must be able to communicate their metrics and numbers - revenue, margin, and sales funnel statistics
- Experience developing presentations, developing and reviewing contracts
YOU WILL HAVE SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE IF YOU:
- Someone who is well connected in HR or TA community
- Well connected in the VC community
- Someone who has sold consulting projects - either small/med business or enterprise
- Someone with significant experience creating sales material/content decks would be a big plus
- Someone that has worked and partnered through channels to advance their network and “ share” opportunities
- Demonstrated capabilities of long standing relationships, repeat customers and the ability to follow a contact as they move onto new opportunities.
- Competitive salary and commission structure!
- Extensive training on DRS best practices and a “ Do What’ s Right” mentality!
- We provide opportunities to expand your depth of knowledge and scope of responsibility!
- We foster an environment of flexibility and work-life balance!
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, PTO, onsite gym and more!
- Our employees have significant tenure within OP and the staffing industry!
- We have an established client base with more jobs than we can fill with the current team!
- Casual work environment - no suits required!
- Leadership’ s commitment to personal and professional growth is a top priority!
**We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.**