Recruiter - Dedicated Services Team
Chicago, IL 60606 US
WHO IS OBJECTIVE PARADIGM?
We’re a recruitment services firm based in Chicago, IL that provides flexible and creative talent solutions for companies looking to strengthen the return they get on their most important investment: PEOPLE
We pride ourselves on the ability to engage passive talent in the competitive tech space and play an instrumental role in advancing their careers. Our mission is to be the most respected and effective recruiting firm for every client and candidate we work with.
Our Dedicated Recruiting Services (DRS) practice is looking to actively add effective and respected recruiters to our team. DRS is the most unique of the recruiting solutions we offer. Through hands-on training with experienced team members, you will learn how to build and manage client relationships and help businesses grow and achieve goals through hiring top talent. You will become a subject matter expert on talent acquisition and internal recruiting best practices. This is a Full-Time position at Objective Paradigm, the title is Consultant because of the key role you will play in adding value to our clients beyond a successful placement.
SO HOW DOES IT WORK? AM I RIGHT FOR DRS?
- Are you passionate about recruiting, but have given thought to an internal talent acquisition position?
- Are you passionate about working with a tech-driven client base in Chicago, with an emphasis on startups?
- Are you interested in working closely with your client (effectively embedded as a member of their internal team) to help them achieve their organizational goals?
- Do you have a willingness to learn about talent acquisition best practices to support company initiatives around varied functions such as campus recruiting, diversity and inclusion, and employer branding?
- Do you have a desire to work in a consultative environment where your experience and opinions matter?
First and Foremost, our DRS team is made up of great recruiters that are excellent at filling their clients open roles, but we do more than that. We are helping our clients create repeatable and scalable recruiting processes while strengthening their employer brand in order to compete for top talent in a crowded market. Most of our recruiters came from the agency world, but have the desire to manage Talent Acquisition for a company later in their career. In this role they are able to act as a partner-advocate, potentially for a number of unique organizations.
- Leverage OP’s years of experience in executing the Dedicated Recruiting model to gain a firm understanding of the consultative process as it relates to Talent Acquisition
- Identify, source, and reach out to candidates that meet client requirements by leveraging provided resources
- Provide market data to help clients understand options for how to be more competitive to candidates
- Represent clients with honesty and integrity and understand you are their voice in the candidate marketplace
- Participate in client events and company meetings to further understand and promote core values
- Actively participate in training sessions and tutorials in conjunction with our team’s various SMEs.
- Collaborate with your Client Partner and the OP Sourcing Team, as well as potentially other DRS Consultants, to use our expertise to improve processes and become a more valued talent partner
- 2-4 years of technical sourcing and/or recruiting experience
- Demonstrated success in a customer-centric environment
- Ability to quickly pick up and utilize multiple applicant tracking systems (ATS) as well as other client supported communication and recruitment tools
- High sense of urgency and self-confidence while working in a results-oriented environment
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills with the ability to work independently and on a team
YOU WILL HAVE SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE IF YOU:
- Are an effective communicator
- Have excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Hold yourself to a high level of personal accountability
- Are a proven team player
- Are a self starter
- Are easily adaptable
YOUR GROWTH at OP:
Within 1 month you’ll:
- Be fully on-boarded to our various systems and tools.
- Sit-in with experienced team members to learn the ropes of our business.
- Meet with various employees at your first client to better understand their business and needs
Within 3 months you’ll:
- Have learned how to track your activity through Bullhorn and manage your metrics in InsightSquared.
- Contribute to the client’s goals using all of the information you have learned.
- Have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to recruit on your own using best practices.
Within 6 months you’ll:
- Have the knowledge and training to understand how to not only recruit, but influence clients to make better hiring decisions
- Be strategically exposed and have the confidence to use data to improve processes
- Build a network presence through our partnerships and sponsored events, helping to grow your influence over our target market.
- Competitive base salary + bonus!
- Complete tech recruitment training and a “Do What’s Right” mentality!
- We provide opportunities to expand your depth of knowledge and scope of responsibility!
- We foster an environment of flexibility and work-life balance!
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, PTO, onsite gym and more!
- Our rockstar employees have significant tenure within OP and the staffing industry!
- We have an established client base with more jobs than we can fill with the current team!
- Casual work environment - no suits required!
- Leadership’s commitment to personal and professional growth is a top priority!
**We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.**
The salary range for this position can range from $40,000 - $110,000 annually plus bonus.
In determining a candidate’s starting salary many factors are taken into consideration such as the candidate's years of experience and whether or not it is specific to our industry as well as cost of living.