Quantitative Researcher (Remote)
Anywhere, NY 10012 US
We are actively seeking to hire a researcher to work on market and mechanism design for our Research Org. This role is ideally suited for individuals familiar with the intricacies of competitive dynamics arising around existing markets and who can apply this understanding to aid in the design of novel ones.
We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of the competitive dynamics within current markets, both traditional finance (tradfi) and blockchain markets. Your expertise will be essential not only in advancing our understanding of these markets but also in challenging existing systems and proposing innovative new market designs.
- Strong knowledge of market microstructure literature.
- Proficiency in elements of statistical arbitrage, particularly inventory and risk management.
- Familiarity with MEV and blockchain-based trading strategies.
- Prior experience in conducting research in any capacity, whether as a practitioner, data scientist, or theoretician, will be extremely beneficial.
We started as a research and development organization with the mission to address the challenges posed by Maximal Extractable Value (MEV) to smart-contract blockchains, beginning with Ethereum. Our products are designed to maximize decentralization on public blockchains, redistribute MEV, and empower users.
Our Impact Since our inception, we have made a significant impact on the cryptocurrency world.
Our Research Our Research division serves as the hub of MEV research within our organization. In addition to conducting in-house analysis, we collaborate with external researchers through an external grants program. We consistently publish groundbreaking research on MEV, covering a wide range of topics including cross-chain MEV, EIP1559 and MEV, the impact of ETH2 on MEV, SGX and privacy, and more. For a full list of publications, visit our website.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive salary and significantly above-market rate equity compensation package.
- Unlimited PTO with a high level of freedom and autonomy for your work.
- Yearly budget for your individual learning and development goals.
- Opportunity to work alongside the brightest minds in the crypto space.
- Contribute to building the future of blockchain technology.
- Attractive health cover package for US employees.
- Remote working - work from anywhere in the world.
- Paid travel - team on-sites in different parts of the world, several times a year.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team, welcoming applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their gender, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.