Mid - Senior Software Engineer (Java)
Kansas City, MO 64105
Remote Software Engineer (Java)
As a Software Engineer, you will design, build, test & maintain software solutions for use by both internal & external stakeholders. You will work on an AWS platform, developing software solutions by studying information needs, working with users, investigating problem areas, and following the SDLC.
Your contributions will have a high impact on agent and customer experience by helping develop and deliver the next generation of software, demonstrating solutions by developing documentation and determining operational feasibility. You will also be solving problems, making decisions, while handling complex projects with little oversight. All the while, helping to create a culture of learning and improvement by participating in knowledge transfer sessions.
The Tech stack that we use include, but not limited to: Java, Spring boot, SQL, Python/Groovy, Splunk, REST, Docker, Git Repository, Atlassian products and Agile/Lean development practices.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in STEM or other comparable field OR equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 6 years of successful IT work experience with 4 years in as a developer
- Solid work experience with OOP using Java.
- Experience with AWS (Lambda/Kinesis/CodeCommit) or any other cloud platform will be needed.
- You understand application security concepts ensuring your applications are secure.
- You must exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the organization and be able to work effectively with team members across various departments of the organization.