Chicago, IL 60606
OBJECTIVE PARADIGM, What’ s That?
We’ re a technology-driven recruitment services firm based in Chicago, IL. We provide creative solutions to companies that need to find, attract, hire and retain talented people. We pride ourselves on the ability to engage talented people that are highly sought-after in the competitive tech space and play an instrumental role in advancing their careers. While we serve an international client base, keep in mind that our mission is the same today as it was when we opened our doors in 1999 — to be the most respected and effective recruiting firm for every client and candidate we work with.
The Internal Recruiter will be responsible for working with the firm' s Management Team to define their recruiting objectives, implement sourcing strategies and refine the recruiting process while hiring the talent the firm seeks. This person will have the opportunity to be a part of an entrepreneurial group supporting three unique service offerings.
- Develop a recruiting strategy that is aligned with OP’ s hiring goals
- Strategize with Management Team in regards to recruitment processes and tools
- Generate candidate pipelines using networking, cold calling, and creative research
- Qualify candidates by conducting telephone and in-person interviews to obtain professional goals, work history, education, job skills, and salary requirements
- Drive internal recruiting program including follow-up on employee referrals
- Prepare and deliver weekly status reports to Management Team on recruiting activity
- Represent the firm at networking events, continuously identifying new programs and groups the firm could benefit from involvement with
- Engage the Talent Acquisition & Human Resources communities
- Multiple years of experience recruiting - ideally for a contingency placement agency, contract services, and/or executive search firm
- Persistent & enthusiastic in management of candidate and firm through the recruiting process
- Demonstrated interest and/or experience in technical recruiting
- Solid time management skills and technical knowledge of current technical recruiting trends, including use of social media
- A documented track record for achieving targeted objectives
- A desire to be active in professional associations or user groups
- Works with autonomy while in a team environment
- An entrepreneurial spirit- willingness to work towards the growth of the firm even when the duty stretches outside your job description
- BA/BS in a business-related academic major is preferred
- We provide opportunities to expand your depth of knowledge and scope of responsibility!
- We foster an environment of flexibility and work-life balance!
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, PTO, onsite gym and more!
- Our rockstar employees have significant tenure within OP and the staffing industry!
- Casual work environment - no suits required!
- Leadership’ s commitment to personal and professional growth is a top priority!
**We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.**