IT Audit and Compliance Specialist
Remote, IL 00000 US
We're looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to join our growing Audit and Compliance Team as an IT Audit and Compliance Specialist. If you're passionate about safeguarding data, ensuring compliance, and enhancing security controls, this is the perfect role for you!
You will support the team by:
- Develop and support IT control reviews, including control assessment, creation, testing execution, and reporting of results under the direction of the Manager.
- Analyze opportunities to improve, standardize, and strengthen internal controls and compliance with industry policies and other regulatory requirements.
- Provide teamwork, integrity, and leadership by building strong working relationships and trust with technology business partners across the company, offering quality insight regarding IT risks and controls.
- Execute the technology control plan as well as the overall performance of control procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting processes and procedures.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement and automation in the internal controls function.
- Develop and maintain audit/compliance documentation.
- Perform other tasks and security projects as assigned in support of the security team and corporate objectives.
What you will bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems or related fields, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in IT/IS.
- Familiarity with relevant frameworks for information security.
- Working knowledge of the Information Technology field and computer systems.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills, coupled with the ability to recognize patterns and report findings in a concise and organized manner.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Relevant audit/compliance certifications a plus, but not required.