Dynamics CRM Lead
Chicago, IL 60606
ObjectiveERP has been engaged by our downtown Chicago-based client to locate a Dynamics CRM Lead to their team. Our client provides best in class processes and state of the art technology to their clients. This is a full-time, permanent position that is 100% remote currently and will adopt a remote work policy after COVID.
The Dynamics CRM Lead needs to be a creator who enjoys the challenge of solving complex problems and someone passionate about data and applications who can envision innovative ways to increase the utilization of CRM, and the applications with which it engages. This is a hands-on role that would require you to configure Microsoft Dynamics 365, maintain and build the overall Dynamics architecture, and develop/enhance integrations between Dynamics, the data warehouse, and property level applications.
Our client will rely on you to provide leadership and guidance on all things Dynamics 365, and an ideal candidate will be able to communicate across the entire business and can lead during implementations. The work can be done remotely during COVID and will adopt a remote work policy after COVID. The position includes excellent salary, benefits, and a discretionary bonus.
DESIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience.
- Problem Solver: you like finding clever solutions to solve immediate issues or build out greater utility for business users.
- Expertise in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience in Power BI, SSRS reporting and SharePoint.
- Experience in Web API Services and SSIS.
- Proficient in SQL or other languages a plus.
- Excellent technical documentation and writing skills.
For immediate consideration for the full-time, permanent hire please apply here, or be extra resourceful and email us directly at dlevy@objectiveERP.com to get priority consideration. No third parties please.
Thanks for reading!