840 Newport Center Dr. Newport Beach, CA 92660
Our Client' s Technology Team is organized in small, focused, agile groups, that either work closely with business units to deliver value or develop core technologies that lever the product teams. Our environment fosters innovation and promotes entrepreneurial spirit, and we use top of the line tools. Our Client recognizes the paramount role of tech now and in the future and invests in technology accordingly. Technology careers are available in Southern California, New York, London, Munich, and Tokyo.
The role of UI/UX Developer will help deliver advanced software applications while ensuring alignment with strategic business and technology initiatives. The role will provide technical outcomes and support for front-office software systems including risk and performance reporting. You will work closely with team members to developer optimal solutions in web technologies and support other developers in understanding and solving complex problems.
- Understand the requirements of the business and how they relate to the system being built.
- Responsibility in ensuring outcomes are met and delivered.
- Ensure that the agreed quality of the system is being met.
- Work with other team members to deliver to the acceptance criteria defined for a story.
- Continuously looking for opportunities for technical improvement that can be added to the backlog
- Participate in development meetings, do research
- Research technical opportunities based on the direction of the technical lead
- Help develop logic, test output, and debug