Treasury Specialist (London, then Singapore)
London, AL 00000
The global Treasury team are looking to add a Singapore based member to their team. We are looking for this individual to start in our London office and spend 12 months learning about the company and the function before relocating out to our Singapore office.
The London office was launched in 2009 and our Singapore office was formed in 2011. London has now become the hub for managing our European trading and our Singapore office is helping to expand the firm’ s reach across the emerging and mature markets of Asia.
Working in these offices has the feel of a small start-up with the benefits of being part of one of the leading quantitative trading firms in the World.
Long term, as part of our elite Singapore team, you will work collaboratively with colleagues of diverse backgrounds, all focused on creating innovative solutions that position the firm for the future.
What You’ ll Do:
- Assist European Treasurer in all aspects of cash management
- Control and manage daily margin calls, specifically for our operations in Europe (EU) and Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Daily reporting to capture firm’ s liquidity and regulatory capital footprint
- Assist with the analysis and optimization of the global finance activities of the firms
- Ability to deal with foreign exchange and other money market instruments
- Regional assistance for trade team analysis regarding PnL and cost allocations
- Partake in the development of new procedures and automation of processes related to function
- Regional treasury assistance with new business initiatives for EU and APAC
Skills You’ ll Need:
- Minimum academic level of Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related subject
- Minimum of 2 years’ of experience in cash and collateral management/treasury function (within Risk, Treasury, Corporate Finance or Capital Markets)
- Sound understanding of treasury and cash management concepts
- Diverse knowledge of banking operation systems
- Technically fluent using Excel to Macro level (VBA skills a plus)
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; critical thinker
- Team player who can work effectively across regions