Storage Software Engineer
100 Avenue of the Americas 16th Floor New York, NY 10013
- Backend and client development of multiple storage solutions;
- Exposure to diverse research and trading use cases such as big data (e.g. Spark), logging (e.g. Graphite), and trading (e.g. market data);
- Capacity planning and strategy for storage growth; and,
- Participation in open-source development, including contributing code.
- Strong programming and computer science skills.
- Experience in backend development in C, C++ or Java preferred.
- Proficient working in Linux.
- Candidates with experience in one or more of the following are especially encouraged to apply: RADOS/Ceph, HDFS, Gluster, S3 or other AWS storage products, Caringo, Scality, Google BigTable or other Google storage products.