Sr. UI Engineer (Full Stack)
Chicago, IL 60604
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer who will take a key role on our team. The right candidate will have an excellent and recent experience on C#, WCF, Messaging (MQ vs Message Bus), Reactive Extension (RX), REST API, any Dependency Injection Framework, Entity Framework, Micro ORM (Dapper), Nuget Packages and SQL skills. Java experience is a plus. Candidate should have 3+ years of experience with AngularJS, Signal-R and Telerik Kendo UI. Must have solid experience with Visual Studio Online and Azure DevOps.
- Experience in Risk evaluation concept such as VaR, cVaR, Monte Carlo Simulation, Black Scholes, etc.
- Candidate will work alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of our opensource infrastructure for our platforms and applications.
- Candidate will be part a Think Tank, designing and coding an Enterprise Risk platform.
- Design and code adapters that integrate with various near real-time message queues, Redis and other subsystems.
- Design and code middleware that integrates with various thin and thick clients.
- Experience in performance tuning and profiling
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning Visual Studio Online, Git and SVN.
- Practitioner in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment
- Must be a TDD practitioner.
- Well versed in Agile and Lean SDLC best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Strong relationship management and networking skills.
- BS in Computer Science.