Sr. Technical Recruiter
223 W. Jackson Blvd. Suite 950 Chicago, IL 60606
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Objective Paradigm is a recruiting services firm that provides creative solutions to companies that need to find, attract, hire and retain talented people. Objective Paradigm’ s staff is comprised of experienced recruiters, research and sourcing specialists, and business development professionals. Objective Paradigm is based in Chicago, IL and serves an international client base.
Why our team enjoys working at Objective Paradigm:
- Growth opportunity: As our firm grows, we continue to provide opportunities for individuals to take on more responsibility
- Work/life balance: We understand the importance of life outside the work place and foster an environment that allows for flexibility in order to meet people’ s individual needs and obligations outside of the office.
- Generous benefits package: Medical benefits including PPO, 401(k) plan, generous paid sick days, pre-tax commuter plan, discounted fitness membership, community involvement, company outings, free snacks, on-going learning, and more!
- Experienced team: Many of our team members have significant tenure with the firm.
- Great company culture: Our commitment to personal growth, creativity, and continued learning is part of our core values.
As a Sr. Technical Recruiter you are seeking an opportunity that will allow you to; make an impact with the roles you staff, influence key decision makers, develop meaningful relationships to build your network, and join a fast-growing firm with long-term career growth potential.
In this role you will qualify candidates by conducting telephone and in-person interviews, submit candidates to key decision makers, and provide coaching to candidates throughout the interview process. Our recruiters are hands on throughout the entire interview process. This includes negotiating compensation packages in the best interest of the candidate and client, completing reference checks, and maintaining relationships with candidates for ongoing opportunities.
You possess a sales mentality and are eager to succeed. You have a sense of urgency in your work, and persistence and enthusiasm when overcoming obstacles and objections. Your peers describe you as someone who has an outstanding ability to network and build relationships, solid time management, and most importantly the ability to change focus and adapt quickly. Your recruiting style consists of asking thoughtful questions based on your knowledge of the latest industry trends and best practices. You already have an advanced comfort level with technology and aptitude to learn more.
- 5+ years of tech recruiting experience
- Full cycle recruiting experience, working with the candidate from souring through offer negotiation and acceptance
- Experience assisting Account Executives in managing client relationships
- Strong time management and organizational skills
Objective Paradigm is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard for age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.