209 S. LaSalle 8th Floor Chicago, IL 60601
What you will do
The role will require you to find innovative solutions to capture the maximum business value. Working with the several engineering teams, you will identify multiple approaches to complex challenges. You will be asked to efficiently translate stakeholder needs into meaningful, usable, and high-quality agile process documentation in a fast-paced, results-focused environment. You will serve as the development team representative during UAT to clarify the intended functional behavior of the software. You will also need to communicate clearly with project management, design, development and testing teams as well as facilitate meetings with stakeholders to elicit detailed business requirements as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in creating technical documentation to be utilized by development
- Develop and implement company-wide new and current product go-to-market plans, working with all departments to execute.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the solutions with direct input from business development.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Creation of use cases and technically-focused specifications, data flow diagrams, etc.
- Agile methodology experience and ability to break down complex problems into stories
- In-depth practical understanding of requirements/analysis best practices
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skill
- Ability to contribute in Agile planning and estimating
- Usage and experience using VSTS, Jira, or Aha!
- Understanding of UX design
- Experience discussing API capabilities and high level technical diagrams
- Knowledge or experience with Window Azure is considered a plus.
- Knowledge of procedures used to demonstrate the ROI of the solution
- Experience owning a product roadmap, crafting product requirements and specifications.
- Proven problem solving and analytical thinking and ability to approach problems logically and systematically