Solution Owner (Digital Experience)
209 S. LaSalle 8th Floor Chicago, IL 60601
The Solution Owner will become a member of a growing team responsible for partnering with IT, Marketing and Sales to develop, organize, and execute efficient digital roadmap strategies and tactics in support of transforming our business. The individual in this role must be a leader who has an obsession for information, agile thinking, and agile delivery to manage people of various disciplines to find unique ways to translate business requirements into technical solutions that maximize business value in existing and emerging models. As a first-in-line resource to the IT, marketing, and sales teams you will be expected to coordinate program and project activities, facilitate meetings, track activities, and communicate progress on initiatives. The position will work closely with business subject matter experts, architects, developers, data engineers, analysts, UAT, and partners to implement the intended product functional behavior. This includes being accountable for establishing methods for design and development delivery to ensure technologies are high quality, consistent, maintainable, scalable and secure.
- Foster a design thinking and visionary leadership mindset that is customer-centric, solution focused, and utilizes a hands-on approach to achieve customer success with innovative solutions.
- Collaborate with business leads to identify the B2B clients’ goals, needs, attributes, and behavior to better understand audiences and expectations to deliver and improve marketing and sales digital experiences.
- Develop prioritization framework to translate business requirements into a strategic roadmap and product backlog that maximizes value and ROI.
- Document and maintain inventory of relevant business process models and any associated changes or additions.
- Lead technical team in identifying and recommending innovative and optimized solutions in emerging technology.
- Lead and coach Agile Scrum teams in design, user story elaboration, estimating, planning, demos, and retrospectives.
- Manage programs, budget, project schedules, team, performance and risks to continuously improve project delivery and resource utilization.
- Track and communicate progress of program and project goals, schedules, milestones, budget and risks.
- Support technical leads in environmental standards, governance, code quality, performance, security and data hygiene.
- Manage, participate, and identify improvements in remediation of defects found in unit, QA, and UAT testing activities.
- Deliver effective presentations to key business and senior management stakeholders.
- Any other reasonable activity required by management/leadership.
- 10+ years of experience managing complex multi-disciplinary programs across businesses and portfolio of technologies
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing with a strong understanding of sales/marketing concepts and practices (E.G. Marketing Campaigns, SEO, Customer Journeys, Personas, Engagement Marketing, Lead Funnel, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience delivering mission critical applications in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience integrating Web CMS, e-Commerce, CPQ, Marketing Automation and SalesForce technologies
- Experience with of DevOps tools for Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Automated Testing
- Agile-oriented certifications such as Certified Scrum Master, Developer, Product Owner, or Agile Practitioner a plus
- Understanding of Design Thinking and UX design principles a plus
- BA/BS degree in information technology, business management, or equivalent