Senior Software Engineer-Front End
Chicago, IL 60606
We are working with a fast growing client who is building software in the construction industry that is currently being used all over the globe. Their platform provides continuous, actionable analytics to construction managers that enable them to make better decisions during the construction process. The product uses visual data to improve planning, coordination, and communication to active job sites, and visualizes reality directly within 4-dimensional building information modeling, while measuring progress and productivity, and analyzes real-time risk for delay.
The Senior Software Engineer will be a leader in a small, but growing team, and will become a key member of a company that is considered the future of construction.
- The majority of your day will be programming new features, writing tests, and working on sprint tasks, helping implement best-in-class software tools.
- Work closely with other engineers and product managers to design a software solution that delivers optimal value to the user. Your architecture contributions will help scale and evolve the platform.
- Mentor mid-level and junior engineers in the art of software engineering, conduct code reviews, and help bring on new members as the team grows.
- 5+ years in a front-end software engineering role
- Demonstrated expertise in front end software engineering; ability to provide solid architectural guidance and insight
- Ability to mentor junior developers and contribute constructive code review, communicate with audiences of different technical backgrounds, and collaborate across multiple teams