Chicago, IL 60601
What you get to do:
As a Salesforce Engineer, you will support a growing Fintech environment, reporting to the manager of Salesforce Software Engineering. Experience using the force.com platform as a Salesforce developer. You will also get to…
- Design/develop software on our Salesforce platform.
- Partner with business operations to turn requirements into technical solutions.
- Develop 3rd party APIs and integrations with dozens of internal and external services.
- We want you to grow your skills with us! Start on or before 11/19/2019 and we’ ll bring you to Dreamforce 2019 along with our other developers. Our team manages our own internal training, with budgets for classes, conferences, books, and materials.
- Mentor other junior members as the team grows.
What you will bring to the team:
The Salesforce Engineering team is an essential contributor to the health of the services/products we provide for our customers. Preferred experience using the force.com platform as a developer. You will have:
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex, LWC, and Migration Tools (Ant and Salesforce CLI)
- Knowledge in Data Mocking a plus
- Platform Developer I certification preferred