209 S. LaSalle 8th Floor Chicago, IL 60601
The Salesforce Architect will become a member of a growing team participating in and responsible for the hands-on design, implementation and enhancement of our new data-driven global enterprise Salesforce platform. The individual in this role must be a leader who has an obsession for information, agile thinking, and agile delivery to find unique ways to translate business requirements into technical solutions that accelerate business delivery in existing and emerging models. As a first-in-line resource to the marketing, product, sales, and finance teams, you will help to utilize the Salesforce platform to develop a 360° view or our client to enable an exceptional client experience and empower marketing and sales to find the right products, for the right customers, at the right time. The position will work closely with architects, developers, data engineers, analysts, and partners to implement and align with business strategies in support of an array of business goals. This includes establishing design and development technical specifications to ensure technologies are high quality, consistent, maintainable, scalable and secure. In addition, the position will be a subject matter expert in the marketing automation platform to ensure appropriate client data is integrated for orchestrating experiences across marketing channels.
- Foster a design thinking and visionary architecture mindset that is user(client)-centric, solution focused, and utilizes a hands-on approach to arrive at innovative solutions.
- Collaborate with business leads to identify the clients’ goals, needs, attributes, and behavior to better understand audiences and expectations to delivery and improve the Salesforce and marketing solutions.
- Collaborate with fellow technologists and designer to translate business requirements into a prioritized roadmap to ensure maximum effectiveness and utilization of assets to maximize value and ROI.
- Develop an enterprise-class global Salesforce platform by championing modular design, reuse, separation of concern, high cohesion, loose coupling.
- Develop, review, and maintain detailed application architecture documents and diagrams.
- Improve and manage technical environmental standards and processes for governance, code quality, performance, security and data hygiene.
- Reduce implementation and data issues through promotion of unit test automation and participating in QA testing activities, reviewing results, and remediation.
- Coach and support Scrum team in design, user story elaboration, release/sprint planning, demos, and retrospectives.
- Deliver effective presentations to key business and senior management stakeholders.
- Improve business value by identifying and recommending innovative and optimized solutions in emerging technology, Force.com platform, and AppExchange solutions.
- Any other reasonable activity required by management/leadership.
- 7+ years of experience leading in Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud full lifecycle implementations
- Salesforce Certified Application Architect strongly preferred
- Experience building applications using Lightning, APEX, Visualforce and UI related coding technologies
- Experience integrating with ERP Solutions (SAP S4HANA preferred)
- Strong understanding of CPQ for product pricing
- Working knowledge of Einstein Analytics to provide critical business opportunity insights
- 5+ years of experience with integrations third party applications
- Experience developing mission critical applications in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience with of DevOps tools for Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Automated Testing
- Strong understanding of sales/marketing vernacular (E.G. Customer Journey, Personas, Engagement Marketing, Lead Funnel, etc.)
- Oracle Eloqua Marketing Automation experience is a plus
- BS/BA in a technical discipline or equivalent