Chicago, IL 60606
We are searching for a full-time, Chicago-based Salesforce Administrator to join our team and use their savvy business acumen to influence and shape our growing sales organization. Armed with certified Salesforce expertise, you' ll manage, improve, and implement our company' s use of Salesforce and its related tools to their fullest capacity. The Salesforce Administrator will work closely with key stakeholders including sales, project management, and finance to pioneer productivity across all of our sales stack technology and its many users. Interested? Keep reading!
Our ideal candidate is a clear and effective communicator who is passionate about sharing their knowledge and best practices. We are looking for someone who is capable of taking ownership of all Salesforce projects while continuing to seek out new ways to improve our sales functions. To be successful in this role, you must be able to stay organized, effectively train others on new tools and processes, and collaboratively problem-solve with cross-functional teams.
Some of your roles and responsibilities will be:
- Serve as the subject matter expert for all things Salesforce
- Work directly with key stakeholders to improve efficiency, adoption, and drive process changes
- Support all end users and optimize their use of the platform by conducting training workshops and ensuring all processes are properly documented on Confluence
- Champion continuous improvement to create and improve automation initiatives
- Build and maintain standard sales reporting, team dashboards, and ad hoc requests
- Collaborate with account managers and sales leadership to ensure distribution of essential sales data
- Collaborate with sales teams to align on business needs or challenges; build, implement, and maintain new processes or automation as needed
- Maintain all CRM data and troubleshoot user issues/errors as they arise
- Keep up-to-date on Salesforce best practices and new features
This may be the perfect job if you…
- thrive in fast-paced, diverse and highly collaborative work environments
- love to solve problems
- are positive, fearless and fun-loving
- 3+ years of Salesforce Administrator experience required
- Salesforce Certified Administrator required
- Bachelor’ s degree required in applicable disciplines such as Business, Marketing, Communications, etc.
- Proficiency in related tools (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Data Loader, Workbench, etc.)
- Salesforce Lightning experience is a plus
- Experience with related sales stack tools a plus (e.g. DocuSign, GoTo Meeting, Salesforce Inbox, Confluence)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills