Quantitative Researcher - Trading
New York, NY 75201
Quantitative Trading Researcher -Greenfield opportunity to start, lead and build a team focused on market impact.
Year to date our client is up more than 15% for the year.
Ideally this person will have a mid or HFT background in Equities with a Quantitative mindset
If you’ re in a similar role right now, this opportunity allows you to start this up from scratch and build a team around you. There is no one in the firm that has this role, nor has these skills.
Your resume is sent directly to the COO, who we have a 10 year relationship; with over 30 combined placements.
The following skills will be needed for this role
Key focus areas include:
- Modeling trading behavior of investors, traders and brokers/algorithms
- Transaction cost forecasting, measurement, and analysis
- Trade-horizon alpha characterization and forecasting
- Liquidity analysis
- Capacity analysis of investment strategies
- Portfolio trading analysis and measurement
- Market Micro-structure
- Statistical Analysis in R, (some Python likely mixed in)
- Execute trades with less touch in the market
- Improve Order Placement tactics
Our Client has been around for over 20 years, with over $10 BB AUM.