Python Solutions & Beacon Developer - NYC
New York, NY 10012
Our Client is a global investment solutions provider with more than 2, 200 dedicated professionals in 12 countries focused on a single mission: to manage risks and deliver returns for our clients.
Our Client entered into a strategic partnership with the Beacon Platform to deliver quantitative research and analytics to portfolio managers globally. This role will focus on building functionality on the Beacon platform and integrating that functionality into the existing application base. The initial business deliverable will be to deliver swaps pricing globally on the Beacon platform, while making the pricing code available to existing applications. Additional deliverables in additional asset classes and risk will be defined in future phases.
The candidate will be responsible for writing code in python on the Beacon platform and on our clients internal python platform. They will need to be able to design and build solutions, create and leverage rest APIs, and utilize streaming data technologies.
• 5+ yrs development experience, with deep knowledge of Python
• AMPS, REDIS, HBASE, SPARK, ORACLE, or KDB experience a plus
• Markets knowledge required
• Our Client is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and wellbeing of you and your family. These benefits include medical, dental and vision coverage from your first day of employment.
• 401k Savings and Retirement Plan
• Work/Life Programs such as Flexible Work Arrangements, Parental Leave & Support,
Employee Assistance Plan, and Educational/CFA Certification Reimbursement Programs.