250 Park Ave. S., 9th Fl. New York, NY 10003
Workspace development project management:
- Lead cross-functional communication between project teams.
- Work closely with operations, offshore technology development, and product owners to drive and manage large-sized projects.
- Plan and execute complex enterprise software development projects.
- Partner with offshore developers to plan and facilitate development timelines.
- Manage and track daily progress of various projects and programs.
- Identify and analyze risks and needs and translate them into tasks.
- Ensure projects are well-planned, executed efficiently, and delivered with high quality.
- Create and maintain project schedules, ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
This position will require travel to regional offices. Travel can be up to 30%.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’ s degree in communication, business administration, information technology, or another related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in an IT or technology project management role.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Familiarity with applicable software tools.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Able to communicate in a professional, polished manner in person and via email.
- Strong business analyst, application design, and project management skills.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications