Chicago, IL 60606
- Identify, perform analysis, and resolve trade and settlement breaks.
- Monitor the intraday and next day trade and cash reconciliation of client accounts.
- Oversee high level account balances and margin requirements; execute transfers to meet margin requirements.
- Work directly with counterparties, custodians, banks and other interested parties to ensure all actions on behalf of the client are resolved and reconciled in a timely manner
- Interact directly with internal teams; traders/ portfolio managers, actuaries, legal/compliance, and technology and external relationships; clients, custodians, counterparties etc.….
- Participate in the on-boarding process for new accounts.
- Understand important risk, compliance, finance, and legal topics.
- Create procedures and document process flows.
- Additional responsibilities as group continues to expand in business and complexity.
- Basic to Intermediate familiarity with Futures, Options, ETF(s) and Equities, and OTC Products.
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge of cash management including margin, collateral, FX etc.…
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with excellent Excel skills a must
- User familiarity with industry accepted systems and software such as; OMGEO CTM, AcadiaSoft, Tr-Optima/Tri-Resolve, Markitwire Markit, Bloomberg
- VBA, SQL and/or scripting a plus
- Demonstrated ability to independently analyze problems and implement solutions
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a high intensity environment
- Analytical with excellent problem solving and skills; ability to seek information and interpret data from multiple sources in order to resolve problems or implement new processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’ s degree in finance, economics, or another quantitative field