Mobile Developer(S) - Android and IOS
19 W 24th St, New York, NY 10010
• Optimize the user interfaces and application code to ensure efficiency, reusability, and performance
• Develop end-user applications quickly
• Continuously learn and educate yourself on the latest mobile engineering techniques and best practices
As a mobile software engineer at AiCure you will be responsible for developing all patient-facing applications. You’ ll work closely with our scientists and engineers to incorporate advanced AI technologies. Your work will be used at scale and will have significant impact on healthcare for everyone on the planet! Experience in healthcare is NOT required.
• Bachelor’ s degree in Computer science or equivalent experience
• 2+ years experience developing rich iOS and/or Android applications
• Strong experience with Android and/or iOS SDK
• Strong background in Object-Oriented Design and various design patterns
• Strong experience with multi-threaded programming and background processing
• Experience in writing different levels of tests
• Good communication and collaborative skills
• Excellent time and project management skills
• Passionate about revolutionizing healthcare and having a positive impact on people around the world
• Experience with well-architected apps published in the App Store or Google play store is a plus
Our selection process is highly competitive because we only hire the best, most enthusiastic candidates. Openness, flexibility, creativity, ownership, and accountability are our main pillars. We love solving challenging problems and creating solutions that have real impact on people- at scale.
We' re on a mission to revolutionize healthcare and when you join us, you' ll have the opportunity of having real, tangible impact not only on individuals directly using our technology, but also on how drugs are tested and brought to market across the world. That means everyone on the planet will benefit from what you do. You' ll be inspired every day because you' ll be making a real difference and you' ll see it happen. In real time and at scale.