Marketing Engineering Lead (SVP Level)
Austin, TX 78707
Marketing Engineering Lead (SVP Level Position)
Our Client is one of the world’ s premier fixed income investment managers with more than 2, 200 professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment.
Marketing Technology Platform Engineering Lead will focus on architecting and developing solutions within the Sales & Marketing technology organization. As an engineering lead, this person will be expected to lead the development, interface with the business and own the full software development lifecycle from working on requirements through analysis, design and implementation in agile teams.
The role requires strong understanding of the processes and measures around application development, third party product integration and inter-team dependencies – interface definitions, service API’ s and communication. This ideal candidate will be a “ hands on” lead that will provide senior level technical and management direction on enterprise level applications and projects across the marketing technology teams.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are an absolute must with a demonstrated ability to work well with both technology and business colleagues; including the ability to thoughtfully present to senior executives.
- Work in collaboration with business team to understand the engineering scope of the program/ project.
- Be able to allocate resource and effort among available team.
- Be able to define technical use cases from Functional requirements or business features.
- Knowledge and expertise in defining, designing and converting business data into logical and physical data design.
- Be able to create application design using one Agile Modelling Techniques
- Minimum of ten (10) years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of experience as an engineering lead.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Marketing Business domain
- Strong development back ground on marketing platforms including Marketo and Oracle Eloqua
- Experience with diverse data platforms, including but not limited to both structured and unstructured databases (includes – Oracle/ SQL Server/ Mongo)
- Strong background on distributed version control tools.
- Experience with software development lifecycle methodologies such as Agile/Scrum and Waterfall and Agile Tools such as Jira or Version One