Lead Developer Systematic Trading
Newport Beach, CA 92660
You are interested in driving the design and implementation of a multi asset systematic trading platform and managing the day-to-day operations. You will focus on ease of development, testing and deployment in a research heavy ecosystem. You will create capability for reproducibility of both results and post-trade analysis. Enable and stimulate re-use of quantitative expertise, model components and alpha sig1.
- 3+ years of experience with systematic trading/low touch algorithmic execution
- Experience designing and developing solutions for electronic trading (including pricing, market making)
- Experience designing and building multi-tenant, multi-strategy trading platforms while allowing quantitative analysts to develop, test and productionalize trading strategies in an agile environment with strong controls and environment segregation
- Expertise in Python and interest in staying hands-on developer
- Ability to engage platform users who are primarily functioning in a quantitative capacity. Ability to build constructive working relationship with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Ability to define and execute multiyear strategic plan with consistent regular and visible deliveries with previous experience managing projects in this capacity.
- People management experience is a plus and Fixed Income trading experience is a decided advantage.
Our Client is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and wellbeing of you and your family. Benefits vary by location but may include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and travel coverage
- 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
- Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs