223 W. Jackson Blvd. Suite 950 Chicago, IL 60606
Jr. Recruiter Position
Objective Paradigm is a recruiting services firm that provides creative solutions to companies that need to find, attract, hire and retain talented people. Objective Paradigm’ s staff is comprised of experienced recruiters, research and sourcing specialists, and business development professionals. Objective Paradigm is based in Chicago, IL and serves an international client base.
Why our team enjoys working at Objective Paradigm:
- Growth opportunity: As our firm grows, we continue to provide opportunities for individuals to take on more responsibility
- Work/life balance: We understand the importance of life outside the work place and foster an environment that allows for flexibility in order to meet people’ s individual needs and obligations outside of the office.
- Generous benefits package: Medical benefits including PPO, 401(k) plan, generous paid sick days, pre-tax commuter plan, discounted fitness membership, community involvement, company outings, free snacks, on-going learning, and more!
- Experienced team: Many of our team members have significant tenure with the firm.
- Great company culture: Our commitment to personal growth, creativity, and continued learning is part of our core values.
As a JR Recruiter you are seeking an opportunity that will allow you to; make an impact with the roles you help staff, influence key decision makers, develop meaningful relationships to build your network, and join a fast-growing firm with long-term career growth potential.
In this role you will assist the direct hire team by researching, sourcing, and pipelining candidates for open roles that the team staffs. You will expand on your knowledge of the financial technology industry and the talent our clients seek.
- Create and maintain collections of candidates with specific skill sets within the database.
- Collaborate with recruiters to determine best sourcing methods and resources for each requirement.
- Source for candidates within internal database, using Boolean searching techniques as well as candidates from previous positions and searches.
- Compose email messages to inform qualified candidates of job openings.
- Source for candidates using social media sources such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Source for candidates using online job boards such as Monster and Dice.
- Source for candidates using a variety of other online sources.
- Use online research to find contact information for candidates when needed.
Your Qualifications Are:
- Bachelor' s degree
- 0-3 years of recruiting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be both a logical and creative thinker
- Familiarity with common online tools (Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and ability to learn new software and tools quickly
- Familiarity with Boolean searching is a plus
- Any prior technology, business, and/or finance knowledge is a plus. Willingness to learn about these areas is a must
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
Objective Paradigm is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard for age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.