Full Stack Engineer
Austin, TX 78701
Our Clients client facing technology is seeking a Full Stack Application developer responsible for building Cloud Native applications for diverse client-facing business partners. This includes everything from complex analytics on Client Investments, attributions as well as broader and direct data updates. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop applications. You will collaborate and lead with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A dedication to reciprocal problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is significant.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Ability to work with Technical lead, Product Manager and Designer to understand user needs and requirements.
- Conduct detailed analysis of the entity relationships to develop effective code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Integrate with geographically distributed team and be able to work together towards the success of the work you' re doing.
- Report development and analysis in order to find defects and propose improvements.
- Bring a curious and inquisitive approach to solving complex business problems.
- Be able to perform root cause analysis
- Provides recommendations and plans for improvement
- Expertise using REST services (independent of the application platform)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL. Ability to define data flow and high level data design and data relationships.
- Working Knowledge of code versioning tools, such as SVN or Git.
- Have a good working knowledge of implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Thorough and detail oriented; take ownership for complete follow-through of work.
- Flexible teammate who cooperates with team members and adapts easily to changing priorities.