Full Stack Developer - Charleston SC
25 Calhoun Street Charleston, SC 29401
Full-Stack Developer -
Our Client has been chosen by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to build and operate one of the largest trading databases ever created.
This project involves a comprehensive audit trail that will track orders throughout their lifecycle and identify the broker-dealers handling them, thus allowing regulators to more efficiently and accurately track activity in Eligible Securities throughout the U.S. markets. When complete, the CAT will be the world’ s largest data repository for securities transactions tracking approximately 58 billion records of orders, executions, and quote life-cycles for equities and options markets on a daily basis.
Given the breadth of our ambitions, the technology work they provide is highly diversified, cutting-edge, challenging, and extremely broad in terms of the exposure it generates for employees. In other words, there is a lot that you get to see and do, depending on how much you can handle. CAT is an opportunity to put your name on something that has never been done before. We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Full Stack Developer with a passion for craftsmanship, out-of-the-box thinking, problem solving, and web-platform architecture.
There will be many opportunities to design and implement new functionality from the front-end all the way through to our backend systems.
- 5+ years of experience in full stack web development, and building out front-end user experiences.
- You understand the principles of software craftsmanship. You write clean code, even when working on difficult problems.
- Experience developing scalable, responsive data-driven web platforms in a team-oriented production environment.
- Experience with front-end libraries (e.g., Bootstrap)
- Proficiency in Python, HTML5, CSS.
- Experience with at least one compiled language (e.g., C++, Java).
- Programming experience working in a cloud environment.
- Solid foundation in data structures and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills.
- BA/BS or MS degree in Computer Science or similar area of study.