Director of Marketing
New York, NY 10011
Director of Marketing
Our firm builds middle and back-office SaaS solutions and data services to convert crypto data into auditable information to support management, financial and regulatory reporting. We are proud to call some of the industry’ s largest funds, trading desks, exchanges, administrators and accounting firms our customers. This is an exciting time to join this rapidly growing industry. We are looking for people who constantly push themselves to think differently, are ready to face new challenges and chart exciting new paths. If you are one of those people, join us.
We are currently seeking a marketing professional to join our Commercial team based in our New York office. In this role, the Director of Marketing will be responsible for the planning, development, content, budget, project management and implementation of our marketing programs. The role will be responsible for coordinating campaign elements to drive customer and organizational success. This role will report to the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Develop marketing programs, content and campaigns that meet brand and revenue goals
- Curate, build and syndicate content to enhance awareness, demand generation and opportunity acceleration
- Project Manage marketing programs from start to finish
- Sales and Product Marketing engagement to develop sales enablement with the help of product and marketing teams
- Work with marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, Eloqua or Marketo to create landing pages, forms, and workflows, and manage the contact database
- Coordinate with sales and product teams for content enablement needs and necessary updates
- Execute an event strategy, including revenue acceleration events and thought leadership programs at trade shows, customer and prospect events
- Bachelor’ s degree in marketing or other related field
- 10+ years minimum of marketing experience in financial services, software, SaaS, FinTech or B2B technology marketing environment
- Proven ability to lead teams
- Writing and copy editing
- Project management
- Must have both inbound and outbound marketing experience
- Demonstrated willingness to conceive, develop and implement strategic programs to drive company and customer success.
- Demonstrated capability to work in highly collaborative environments to drive execution
- Experience managing events and sponsorships end to end.
- Results driven, ensuring short-term goals are achieved that support long-term initiatives.
- Entrepreneurial and energetic – engaged in new trends, ideas.
- Capable of functioning under tight deadlines and works well under pressure in a fast-paced, multitasking environment.
- Gets hands dirty – enjoys rolling up sleeves and figuring things out!