Director of Analytics, Insights & Data Products
New York, NY 10013
We are working exclusively with Jetblack in New York to help them hire their Director of Analytics and Insights. The location is in West Village. This is an exciting opportunity reporting directly to their Chief Product Officer and offers an extremely attractive compensation package.
We are currently conducting interviews for this role, and if you would like to be considered, please provide a resume and a cover letter.
- Oversee all analytics and work with our multiple business teams, including customer life-cycle marketing, customer lifetime value, customer segmentation, customer behaviors and user flow
- Actively adapt our analytics road map to the changing needs of the business and delegate work accordingly
- Oversee customer insights including NPS, brand awareness, etc
- Grow, manage, and support your team
- Help our business teams define KPIs and set the strategy / vision for how data will be captured, shared, and leveraged internally with other teams
- Identify key business challenges and develop insights and recommendations to address them.
- Lead qualitative and quantitative analysis of market trends and competitive landscape to highlight improvements, growth opportunities and new markets.
- Develops strategic plans to ensure successful implementation of action plans and objectives where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company, competitive environment, and technology
- Be the internal facing lead for the insights and analytics team, building partnerships with other teams and challenging their assumptions with data
- Has 5-7 years of experience in an analytical insights role
- Strong communication skills -
- Ability to break down complex problems into actionable steps, transform complex data sets into simple visuals and dashboards for analytical and non-analytical teammates, and keep the big picture in view
- Superb communication of concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels including C-level executives
- Can create compelling presentations in PowerPoint / Keynote
- Appreciates the value of quantitative AND qualitative data
- Is an expert with Looker
- Knows SQL and/or Python or a statistical package, such as R, SPSS or Stata, and can advise on statistical significance