Chicago, IL 60602
Our client in the heart of the Loop is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their rapidly expanding team. The hired candidate will previously have worked as a software engineer in a development capacity, and has made the jump, or wants to make the switch to DevOps. A passion for CI/CD must be evident.
- Work with data and tech teams to understand their needs and help define and implement solutions.
- Build software and leverage existing tools to automate repetitive tasks.
- Build, secure, and enhance deployment pipelines. Work alongside engineers, analysts, and data scientists to identify where improvements can be made.
- Stay current on security and DevOps best practices. Ensure adequate fail-over plans are in place. Watchdog SOC-2 and HIPAA compliance responsibilities.
- At least 3 years experience as a software engineer or as a DevOps engineer.
- Prior experience with Python, continuous delivery, Docker or other container framework, and AWS.
- Experience workings at a SaaS is highly preferred.