Dev Ops Enginer
Chicago, IL 60654
Devs Ops Engineer – Security
As a Security Automation Engineer, you will spend 20% of your time with operational security, 20% of your time on developing detective controls, and 60% of your time working on enhancing the Security Architecture.
What you' ll do:
- Automate processes and procedures to create a highly resilient security infrastructure.
- Implement and make recommendations based on threat assessments at the network, server, and endpoint levels.
- Involved in Threat Hunting exercises and take a purple team approach to security in the environment.
- Assist in performing investigations of anomalous activity and creating actionable reports to senior management.
Skills you’ ll need:
- 3+ years working in Network, Windows, or Linux systems administration; Experience in Information security preferred
- Experience with Powershell / Python
- Exposure to deploying and managing cloud based infrastructure
- Understanding of networking technologies and protocols: TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF and IPSEC VPN
- SIEM technology experience preferred, Splunk proficiency strongly preferred.
- Passionate about high-quality of work and continuous improvement.
- CCNA, PCNSE, G-PEN, OSCP, GCFA and GCFE or other networking certifications preferred.