Dev Ops Developer - Trading Desk
New York, NY 10012
As a Dev Ops Engineer, you have an opportunity to join a dynamic team that is focused on researching, interpreting and capitalizing on the global trading markets. The ideal candidate for this position will have a background in a highly technical field and be interested in learning how they can apply their skills in a quantitative trading environment. It will be important that this individual has a can do attitude around supporting the team in a variety ways and be motivated by the opportunity to learn and work alongside a team of experienced traders and technologists.
What you' ll do:
- Support operations of global quantitative trading system
- Oversee rollout of software
- ensure systems start up properly
- debug configuration problems
- Perform post-trade analysis
- Liaise with internal teams on reconciling positions (SQL required for this to generate reports of trading activity to match up with other internal/external systems).
- Automate a number of production-facing processes
- Test new software releases
- Work on a variety of research-facing software development projects with the team.
Skills you' ll need:
- Exceptional Python programming skills
- Solid C++ programming skills
- Understanding of probability and statistics, willingness to learn more.
- Exceptional attention to detail