209 S. LaSalle 8th Floor Chicago, IL 60601
Data Engineer, - 2 Resources Needed
We are seeking a Data Engineer to join our Data and Analytics Team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is effective working with large development teams in a highly collaborative environment.
- Database development skills (SQL, T-SQL)
- SQL Server 2012 or later
- SQL Server 2016 Experience is a plus
- ETL / Data Integration
- Knowledge of structured programming language: C# or Python
- Troubleshooting of complex data solutions
- Big Data Technologies including (Azure Data Factory, Spark, NoSQL, Hadoop, HDInsight, Big Data Architecture) a plus
- Data Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- 2 + Years development experience with SQL and TSQL using SQL Server 2012 or later.
- 2 + Years development experience using ETL / Data Integration Tools (SSIS preferred).
- 2+ Years experience with programming languages: C# or Python
- 1 + Years of experience performing Data Analysis / Data Profiling.
- 1 + Years of requirements analysis experience.
- 1 + Years of experience working in environments with formal SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) experience, experience working on teams utilizing Agile Methodologies a plus.
- 1 + Years authoring technical and functional documentation.
- Develop, maintain, test, and troubleshoot data solutions, including Database Development, ETL / Data Migration Development, and Big Data Development.
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical resources to solve issues and develop new functionality.
- Participate in Requirements Gathering and Analysis meetings with Team Members, Internal Customers, and Stakeholders.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant experience.