Crypto OTC Trader - Weekends
540 W. Madison Street, 26th Fl. Chicago, IL 60661
Crypto OTC Trader – Weekends
Our Client is a global leader in cryptoassets, uniquely positioned between the traditional financial markets and the cryptoasset ecosystem. From our offices in Chicago, London and Singapore, they specialize in providing 24-hour institutional sized liquidity in all cryptoassets.
We are currently looking for an OTC Cryptoassets Trader in our Chicago office to join a team of highly talented cryptoasset traders and researchers.
As part of this team, you will be tasked with managing counterparty relationships and executing trades. This role will provide weekend trading coverage, so the regular work schedule will consist of three weekdays plus every Saturday and Sunday during the day.
- Manage OTC trading flow from new and existing counterparties
- Calculate and create markets in a number of different cryptoassets
- Identify and capture trading opportunities; execute trades within defined parameters
- Communicate closely with our other offices on varying workflow initiatives and trades
- Work with a variety of internal teams (operations, cash management, legal, etc.) to ensure proper settlement of transactions
- Help to manage and optimize our cryptoasset portfolio
- Work directly with traders and cryptoasset researchers to gain market knowledge and expertise
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of OTC trading or brokerage experience
- Knowledge of cryptoassets and digital wallets preferred
- Strong organizational and math skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Strong initiative and a proven self-starter
Bonus Points for:
- A passion for cryptoassets and the role they play in global markets