Business Intelligence Analyst
Chicago, IL 60606
WHAT YOU’ LL DO:
We are currently looking for an energetic and team-oriented Business Intelligence Analyst to join our Business Planning & Analysis (BP&A) Team. The BP&A Team is responsible for reporting and analytics across all teams at the organization including Trading, Finance, Middle Office, and HR. You will work together to understand their needs and provide them with meaningful insights through data analysis and reporting.
As a BP&A team member, you will create reporting and analysis that has a global impact. Your projects will include collaboration with teammates in both our Chicago and Sydney offices. Together, you will analyze big data and extract valuable information, making it readily available in the decision-making process. You will also get the benefit of seeing the full data cycle from extraction to modelling, visualization and, and finally presenting the results.
The ideal candidate acts as a true partner to the business and is both technical and business-savvy, displaying strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
WHO YOU ARE:
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics or other quantitative backgrounds or equivalent work experience;
- 5+ years of work experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst, preferably in a Consultancy role or a similar client-facing position
- Experience developing business reporting applications and ETL’ s. Experience with Qlik is strongly preferred as we mainly work with Qlik and Python.
- Knowledge of SQL and Python and willing to further improve your technical abilities
- Interest in and preferably exposure to finance processes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong business acumen
WHAT MAKES IT FUN?
- You act as a true partner to all areas of the business
- You work in a mature data-driven environment that generates around 100 terabytes of data on a daily basis.
- Your work will have a direct impact on our trading teams and management decisions