Business Analyst - Equity Fund
131 S Dearborn 32nd Floor New York, NY 10012
Business Analysts work closely with business development, investment and engineering teams to develop and design solutions that help optimize investment operations.
- Design and maintain various business analyses and reports. Examples include PnL performance and attribution, competitor benchmarking, and investment coverage analysis.
- Design, prepare, and maintain internal management and sector reports, including monthly performance and risk reports for investment teams
- Develop custom reporting tools, including web-based dashboards for senior management
- Optimize research processes for investment teams
- Prior experience in investment banking, sell-side research, management consulting, or a related field
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience, preferably in finance, business management, or accounting
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Advanced proficiency in Excel/Data Visualization – built-in functions, aggregation, lookups and creating dashboards, Tableau
Opportunities available in New York