Mount Prospect, IL 60056
Human Synergistics’ mission is Changing the World— One Organization at a Time®. As creators of the world’ s most thoroughly researched and widely used culture survey, the Organizational Culture Inventory® (OCI®), HSI is the global resource for measuring and shaping organizational cultures. Directed by Dr. Robert A. Cooke, and building on his work with Dr. J. Clayton Lafferty and colleagues, HSI focuses on developing the highest quality assessments and simulations for enhancing team, leader, and organizational performance. In addition to the OCI, our flagship products include Desert Survival SituationTM, Life Styles InventoryTM, and Leadership/Impact®. We provide assessments, simulations, accreditation workshops, and consulting services to organizations worldwide. Since 1971, HSI has supported the development of thousands of organizations and millions of individuals. With 19 offices on four continents, HSI is having a positive, global impact. Visit us at http://www.humansynergistics.com.
As a back-end developer, your overarching responsibility will be to assist with all of the integrations of their systems and databases, and help bring these systems to a current state. Their in-house software - a survey, administration, and reporting platform used by Human Synergistics offices and clients around the world needs to be integrated with their eCommerce site, and their new CRM platform. As a member of the Software Development team, you will report to the Director of Technology.
- Engineer, enhance, and maintain software solutions built on the .NET stack
- Be the primary resource for the integration of the internal software, CRM, and eCommerce site
- Gather input from users and Human Synergistics leadership to develop requirements
- Ensure that the software platform is elegant, user friendly, and modern
- Develop documentation for both internal users and clients
- 5+ years’ experience in software development in a .NET environment
- Experience with C#, MVC, Webforms, and SQL Server
- Enjoys managing and participating in multiple projects
- Experience or interest in human resources, organizational development, leadership development, and teambuilding
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM administration experience is a plus