223 W. Jackson Blvd. Suite 950 Chicago, IL 60606
Objective Paradigm is a recruiting services firm that provides creative solutions to companies that need to find, attract, hire and retain talented people. Objective Paradigm’ s staff is comprised of experienced recruiters, research and sourcing specialists, and business development professionals. Objective Paradigm is based in Chicago, IL and serves an international client base.
Why our team enjoys working at Objective Paradigm:
- Growth opportunity: As our firm grows, we continue to provide opportunities for individuals to take on more responsibility
- Work/life balance: We understand the importance of life outside the work place and foster an environment that allows for flexibility in order to meet people’ s individual needs and obligations outside of the office.
- Generous benefits package: Medical benefits including PPO, 401(k) plan, generous paid sick days, pre-tax commuter plan, discounted fitness membership, community involvement, company outings, free snacks, on-going learning, and more!
- Experienced team: Many of our team members have significant tenure with the firm.
- Great company culture: Our commitment to personal growth, creativity, and continued learning is part of our core values.
This position will be responsible for the identification, pursuit, and generation of recruiting services sales with new clients, as well as further expanding and managing relationships within our existing client base. This position requires
aggressive activity, independent initiative and a high orientation in providing outstanding client service. The successful person will have proven sales experience in staffing or consulting sales, as well as proven success in meeting and exceeding revenue targets.
In addition, the candidate should have experience interacting with technical management, Human Resources/Talent Acquisition, as well as developing and maintaining relationships across client organizations. In this role, you will be responsible for all phases of the sales cycle with the focus of building new relationships and driving staffing business in new accounts.
- Represent Objective Paradigm/Talution Group and cross sell all of our service offerings within the assigned client base.
- Build relationships and identify opportunities at all levels, including the C-level, where necessary. Willing and able to invest time and join and participate in key networking and functional groups within the market. Build credibility, trust, and client perceived value by working with the client in a consultative manner.
- Responsible for prospecting, identifying, and developing new client opportunities and expanding existing client opportunities within your territory.
- Navigate through large, complex client organizations that may have multiple barriers to entry (geographical, political, etc.) to establish a presence and deliver results.
- Develop a sales pipeline to ensure balanced size, shape, and quality of pipeline with disciplined management ensuring quota targets are met or exceeded.
- Responsible for understanding the client’ s business issues, strategies, and initiatives in order to recommend the appropriate service offering. Ability to identify a client’ s reason to act, in order to apply our recruiting services in support of their business.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, proposals, closed sales, and follow up activities.
Your Qualifications Are:
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated success selling IT services to large/medium/small clients.
- Strong cognitive ability and intellectual curiosity.
- Strong competitive drive; career motivated, willing to invest significant time and effort.
- Ability to influence and persuade others, and also deal with rejection.
- Excellent questioning, listening, negotiating, qualifying, and closing skills.
- Strong business acumen; seasoned judgment.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to develop and deliver compelling sales calls in a team environment.
- Proven results in disciplined pipeline management.
- Ability to perform in a complex environment to deliver results.
- Ability to travel, as needed, to client sites.
Objective Paradigm is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard for age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.