Sr. Data Engineer
We are seeking a Senior Data Engineer to join our Data and Analytics Team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is effective working with large development teams in a highly collaborative environment.
- Database development skills (SQL, T-SQL)
- SQL Server 2012 or later
- SQL Server 2016 Experience is a plus
- ETL / Data Integration
- Azure and Cloud Based Technologies
- SQL Azure
- SQL Performance Tuning and Optimization
- Troubleshooting of complex data solutions
- Big Data Technologies including (Azure Data Factory, Spark, NoSQL, Hadoop, HDInsight, Big Data Architecture) a plus
- Data Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- 5 + Years development experience with SQL and TSQL using SQL Server 2012 or later.
- 5 + Years development experience using ETL / Data Integration Tools (SSIS preferred).
- 3 + Years of experience performing Data Analysis / Data Profiling.
- 5 + Years of requirements analysis experience.
- 5 + Years of experience working in environments with formal SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) experience, 3 + years of experience working on teams utilizing Agile Methodologies.
- 3 + Years authoring technical and functional documentation.
- Experience working on large teams a plus.
- Experience with Project Planning and more specifically sprint planning a plus.
- Develop, maintain, test, and troubleshoot data solutions, including Database Development, ETL / Data Migration Development, and Big Data Development.
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical resources to solve issues and develop new functionality.
- Participate in Requirements Gathering and Analysis meetings with Team Members, Internal Customers, and Stakeholders.
- Mentors and assists Data Engineers and Data Developers as needed.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant experience.
Data Architect / Director - IT