Sourcing and Research Specialist
Chicago, IL 60606
Sourcing & Research Specialist
Objective Paradigm is a recruiting services firm that provides creative solutions to companies that need to find, attract, hire and retain talented people. Headquartered in Chicago, Objective Paradigm’ s staff is comprised of experienced recruiters, sourcers, and business development professionals and serves clients nationwide.
Objective Paradigm’ s industry-leading Sourcing Team is growing. We’ re looking to add sourcing professionals to our team to help support external clients as well as OP’ s internal teams.
- Work with external clients and internal teams to build and execute effective candidate sourcing processes.
- Collaborate with team members to determine best sourcing methods and resources for each requirement.
- Source for candidates within internal database, using Boolean searching techniques as well as candidates from previous positions and searches.
- Source for candidates using social media sources such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Source for candidates using online job boards.
- Source for candidates using a variety of other online sources.
- Use online research to find contact information for candidates when needed.
- Compose email messages to inform qualified candidates of job openings.
Your qualifications are:
- Bachelor' s degree
- Experience organizing information using any kind of database or CRM is a plus
- Solid research skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be both a logical and creative thinker
- Familiarity with common online tools (Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and ability to learn new software and tools quickly
- Familiarity with Boolean searching is a plus
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
Why our team enjoys working at Objective Paradigm:
- Growth opportunity: As our firm grows, we continue to provide opportunities for individuals to take on more responsibility.
- Work/life balance: We understand the importance of life outside the workplace and foster an environment that allows for flexibility in order to meet people’ s individual needs and obligations outside of the office.
- Generous benefits package: Medical benefits including PPO, 401(k) plan, generous paid sick days, pre-tax commuter plan, discounted fitness membership, community involvement, company outings, free snacks, on-going learning, and more!
- Experienced team: Many of our team members have significant tenure with the firm.
- Great company culture: Our commitment to personal growth, creativity, and continued learning is part of our core values.
Objective Paradigm is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard for age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.