Software Project Manager
We are seeking excellent communicators with a passion for software to join our growing team in Chicago. The Project Manager will be responsible for gathering client-requirements, controlling post-sales implementation requests, and direct team on technical requirements.
- Participate in pre-sale calls with Sales and prospects to explain the implementation process, provide detail regarding technical requirements, and develop appropriate solutions for their needs.
- Gather and document technical requirements and decisions; create, maintain, and communicate customer facing project plans; provide continual updates and status reports to customer and internal stakeholders.
- Must have prior software engineering background and 3-5 years of software implementation/project management experience.
- Excellent and professional communication and presentation skills.
- Able to effectively communicate with and guide both internal and external contacts.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to track multiple concurrent projects in detail.
- Ability to travel occasionally (up to 10%)