Software Engineer Needs
New York, NY
Our Client is a well-funded stat up investment firm with roughly 60 employees. Our firm has made 5 placements there. Members of the development team were recruited out of technology houses, and investment firms. The High Frequency and Futures Trading team are seeking to add skilled developers.
- C++ Developer . Ideally, someone seasoned in the industry, experience building HF low latency C++ systems on Linux. A transferable skill set might work from outside the industry .
- Generalist Developer with an emphasis on data management, data processing, big data. Ideally a mix of Python and C++. Good Schools, Low turnover. A job that lasted 4 or more years on the resume
Futures Trading Team
- Python Data Engineer – background in Data Analysis, Data Engineering. Ideally 2 or more years of work experience.
- Seasoned Developer that has worked on order management or Execution systems. Java or C++ skill set.
Global Trading Team
- Sr Developer, - Python and at least 1 or more compiled languages. A proven entity within the industry with quant skills. The team is dispersed across London, Mumbai, and Austin. For the right person they might be ok with remote work, but ideally this person will sit in NYC.
These are all unique options to work directly on Portfolio Management Trading teams.