Software Automation Engineer
Software Automation Engineer – Trading Systems
Category: Software Automation Engineer
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance experience – Windows platform
- RANOREX or QTP automation experience – preferred
- Automation experience using C# – preferred
- Trading/financial system experience – preferred
- Good time management skills
- Solid documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a small team setting
- Self-starter and capable of working in fast paced environment
A leading provider of listed options execution and trading technology that provides services to institutional traders, prime brokers, hedge funds, and financial intermediaries and options exchanges is currently seeking candidates for a Software Automation QA – Trading Systems in Chicago, IL. This agency delivers unique, award winning solutions delivering highly customizable, completely transparent trading technologies, execution services, analytics, and regulatory technologies to the institutional trading community.
This role will join a Quality Assurance team and help; extend existing automation test scripts across different applications/platforms. Develop and enhance existing set of automation regression and performance suits for existing product lines that has a large and diverse customer base. Quickly learn products and help create repeatable automation test suites where applicable. The successful candidate will be a self-starter capable of quickly learning the product and leveraging their prior educational and automation experience to add value to the team to help cut down QA times in the software life cycle but also improves the quality of the product delivered to our clients.