Senior Infrastructure Engineer
San Francisco, CA
p us develop the back end of this product, implementing services to ensure that we can share an algorithm and distribute it quickly, no matter where our client sits. You will be implementing services for synchronization, roaming and sharing of user files; dynamic download and on-demand deployment of our runtime platform; sharing, collaborating and remote execution of algorithms. Come help us build a novel infrastructure that pushes the financial industry into the next generation.
We' ll trust you to:
You need to have:
- Develop distributed back-end HTTP API services in Python
- Scale opensource Python and R packaging and deployment technologies
- Learn about data science tools and identify new ideas and opportunities for this growing project
- 3+ years' experience developing scalable, back-end HTTP API services (leveraging technologies like HTTP proxy caching/Squid and CDN)
- 3+ years using Python, C++ or another object oriented language in a production system
- Experience on distributed cloud technologies (e.g. Docker, kubernetes, etc)
- Experience contributing to Open-Source projects
- An appreciation for how our data sets underpin the world' s financial systems - if you don' t know anything about finance, you' ll pick it up by interacting with a world-class team of market experts.